Saturday, February 23, 2008

The night I Stubled Upon

I just discovered a new way to explore sites of my interest thru Stumble Upon – it was so great that I enjoyed wandering the World Wide Web and bumping into sites I like. In a way, it will help me uphold this blog’s purpose to log my wanderings in the web, among others... The images for instance awakened my artist wannabe persona, the library resources were oh so exciting ( I hope I will adapt a patience to read e-books this time), and the snippets of tech materials made me felt big (at least from a tech newbie's perspective) . In my web adventures, Stumble Upon will surely make a good company.

These are some great sites I’m glad I stumbled upon:

Bibliomania

Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Artwork of Katerine Dinger




Kenneth Parker Photographs

No comments: